What YOU get as a Member!
The Cranberry Country Chamber of Commerce uniquely offer our members free advertising on a regular basis. Any promotion or event if sent into our “email@example.com” email will be sent out to the membership and local business database of 1,900 for free. We believe that we should help our members grow…that is our mission! Our chamber appreciates sponsorship support and encourages involvement in our chamber activities. Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Instagram (crancountry)!
- Annual Meeting Dinner: In January this event allows for sponsorship by our members and the availability of exhibiting at the event. We offer a variety of sponsorship levels to our member companies allowing them advertising space in the program, at the event and on our website and newsletter.
- We share an EXPO with Cape Cod Canal Region Chamber of Commerce periodically. We have been working with the Cape Cod chamber and this allows our members to exhibit along with other businesses from Raynham to Cape Cod communities. This event draws hundreds of businesses to walk through the expo and network with a variety of professionals.
- Elements for Excellence Women’s Conference is held each year in June. We offer a variety of sponsorship levels to our member companies allowing them advertising space in the program, at the event and on our website and newsletter. Usually this event is held at the TownePlaceSuites in Wareham.
- Scholarship Golf Tournament – Held in the summer, this tournament assists us in our annual scholarship gifts. We award three $1000 scholarships to area deserving graduating seniors in the communities that the Chamber represents: Middleboro, Lakeville, Carver, Rochester, Wareham, Raynham, Halifax, Plympton, and Bridgewater. Our golf tournament is held in July or August at a local Golf Course such as Poquoy Brook or LeBaron Hills. Like the other events, we offer a variety of sponsorship levels to our member companies allowing them advertising space in the program, at the event and on our website and newsletter. And, companies may sponsor a hole or challenge activity as well as donate gifts for our silent auction.
- Legislative Luncheon or Breakfast – Each year we hold an event in the fall that addresses current legislative issues and concerns that may affect our community. Some of the issues addressed include the $15/hour minimum wage, millionaire’s tax, paid family and medical leave, increased employer Health Care Assessment to cover shortfall of allocated Mass health budget, Ballot initiative concerns, Nurse/Patient ratios, not to mention campaigns for our Governor, many Massachusetts incumbent Representatives and Senators as well as U.S. Senators.
- Free Advertising/Announcements — Members are able to announce events or have their press releases shared via a weekly email and/or a monthly newsletter sent to over 1,900 for free.
- Directory / Website presence – Members names and addresses are listed in our hard copy Directory that is updated and reprinted each year. They are listed twice in the directory by name and by category. They also have the option to advertise (for a fee) in the directory…for example in a quarter page ad, half page, etc. All members are also listed on our website by name and by category. All sponsors of our various events are given advertising for one – three months depending on the sponsorship level. Note: We have a new website and it is slowly being further developed as we add all our member logos to the online directory.
- Monthly Business After Hours events – Members are encouraged to host a business after hours event. It is free to members giving them a chance to visit a member business location to learn more about their organization and to network with other chamber businesses sharing business cards and what their services or products are to help our business community.
- Attend a Business After Hours! Our events are FREE (with exception of few, such as a sunset cruise each summer out of Plymouth). Join other Chamber members and network once a month. This is your opportunity to gain a new client, customer, or contact.
- Speaker Series: We offer a monthly FREE speaker series with Rockland Trust at Massasoit Community College in Middleboro providing learning and networking opportunities on a wide range of business and industry topics. This is an opportunity to learn and network with like minded business people on a variety of specific topics.
- Other events we offer to our members: Women’s Coffee and Collaboration, New member Receptions
- Our Legislative Committee is aligned with local Chambers through SEMLAC: The Cranberry Country Chamber of Commerce, Bristol County Chamber of Commerce, Cape Cod Canal Region Chamber, Metro South Chamber, South Coast Chamber, Taunton Area Chamber, Tri-Town Chamber, and the United Regional Chamber of Commerce make up the “Southeastern Massachusetts Legislative Alliance”.
- We have the opportunity for our chamber members to advertise job openings through our website.
- Sponsorship opportunities on website or e-newsletter.
Check out our website for our latest events, too… www.cranberrycountry.org
What are you waiting for?
Join the Chamber today!
Already a member? Join us at an event!