Speaker Series: I Didn’t Know Quickbooks Could Do It
Network & Knowledge through our monthly Speaker Series:
“I Didn’t Know QuickBooks Could Do It” with Ed Jaworski
Tuesday, September 18, 2018
7:30 – 9:00 a.m.
Massasoit Community College
49 Union Street, Middleboro, MA
QuickBooks Tips and Techniques
(both QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online)
What You Will Learn…
- How to use QuickBooks as a Management Tool
- Which QuickBooks Edition Should I Use?
- Common Add-ons (Payroll, Merchant Services, Web Store …)
- Additional Utilities (Statement Writer, Fixed Asset Manager …)
- Tips and Techniques, including Industry-Specific Techniques
Ed Jaworski has been an Advanced Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor since the program’s inception in 2007; a Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor for 16 years. He has experience both as an accountant and a software developer, which gives him the unique ability to both understand the accounting behind QuickBooks and the intricacies of the software behind the scenes.
As technologists and not a CPA practice, our mission is to help small and medium businesses extend the functionality of QuickBooks. In addition to QuickBooks configuration, training and troubleshooting, we specialize in custom software development and integration services.