Speaker Series: Financial Checkup
Join us as Christine L. Bruno, CPA, helps us examine our prospective or current business and make sure we are making the right choices
Tuesday, November 16, 2021
9:00 a.m. – 10:15 a.m.
- Should I consider creating or changing my company to a different entity type such as a sole-proprietorship, S-corporation, C-corporation, partnership, or LLC?
Accounting Records and Financial Analysis
- Benefits/drawbacks of Quickbooks Desktop and Quickbooks Online
- What basis of accounting should I be using?
- Tools to pay my company bills and get paid by my customers
- Which financial reports should I be utilizing to manage my business?
Taxes and Pitfalls
- State taxes – do I need to file in another state for income tax, payroll taxes, or sales taxes?
- Can I pay someone as a subcontractor, or do they need to be paid as an employee?
- The tax bite if you take too much money out of the company
Protection of Your Financial Data
- So many passwords!
- Protecting access to your data
Christine L. Bruno, CPA
Christine is the principal of Bruno P.C., a certified public accounting firm located in Plymouth, Massachusetts. She has worked in the accounting industry for over 30 years and is the driving force in creating a forward thinking, modern firm.
The talented team at Bruno P.C. offers financial statement preparation, tax preparation and business consulting. We work with business owners to understand their financial picture so they can make intelligent, well-informed decisions. In this way we help our clients reach their personal and business goals.