How to Leverage Social Responsibility to Build Resources, Relationships and Revenue! Feb 25th
The Cranberry Country Chamber of Commerce
with Rockland Trust and Massasoit Community College present:
How to Leverage Social Responsibility to Build Resources, Relationships and Revenue!
Speaker: Cami Baker
Tuesday, February 25, 2020
7:30 – 9:00 a.m.
Massasoit Community College | 49 Union Street | Middleboro
Cami Baker is America’s authority on “Purpose Leveraged Marketing Campaigns”, a Radio personality, TV show host, author of “Mingle to Millions” and brilliant business strategist! She will share tips and strategies you can use immediately to:
- Meet your Ideal Clients where they are at
- Be seen as the expert and authority in your field
- Collaborate with organizations to make a difference AND make money
- Position, Partner and Promote with the best of the best in your market
- Leverage “Purpose” in your “Marketing” to DOUBLE your Resources, Relationships and Revenue!
The Mingle to Millions Inc mission is to facilitate collaboration between for profit and nonprofit to massively increase the Resources, Relationships and Revenue for all involved!
If you are a business owner who knows that social responsibility isn’t just the right thing to do, it is the necessary thing to do in 2020, you don’t want to miss this presentation! It is guaranteed to give you pragmatic strategies that create a Unique Sales Proposition for you, your office, your company or organization!