Sales ConceptsMay 23, 2019 8:30 am - 9:30 am
Sales Concepts Every Business Owner, Entrepreneur, and Sales Professional Should Know
- What would it mean to your business if you could reach your sales goals?
- What would it mean to you personally if you could reach your company’s sales goals?
- What are limiting perceptions costing you in terms of sales performance?
- The traits of a successful sales person
- The seven rules of connecting with a prospect
- Questions to qualify if a prospect is real
- How to demonstrate value
- How to use your reticular activating system to help you reach your sales goals
Join Kevin Glynn for a Free Seminar
Thursday, May 24th, 8:30 am
Cranberry Country Chamber of Commerce
9 Clayton Road
Presented by Kevin Glynn;
Business, Executive, and Leadership Coach
Lighthouse Strategic Partners
Kevin has been helping business owners and executives increase their bottom line profits for 12 years. He graduated from Babson College, received his MBA from Northeastern, and Certificate of Advanced Management from Babson. He completed the 28th session of Harvard Business School’s “OPM”(Owners, Presidents, Management” Program.
“We have a proven method that has helped our clients double their profits, have the right team on board, and enjoy their lives, and we can show you how to do the same. This 60 minute seminar will be the most rewarding investment of time to your business and your life. “ – Kevin Glynn, Lighthouse Strategic Partners
Sign up today for this insightful look into your company and gain some priceless tools that will assist you in creating a vision for your business for 2019 and beyond.