Budgeting For ProfitMarch 25, 2019 12:49 pm - 12:49 pm
Budgeting for Profit
- Do create a yearly cash flow budget?
- Do you know your break-even numbers?
- Do you know what your profit margin is by product or service?
- Do you know the “vital signs” of your business?
- How to create a cash flow budget that works
- How to determine your break even numbers
- The vital signs of your business
- How to set Key Performance Indicators, both “lag” and “lead”.
Join Kevin Glynn for a Free Seminar
Thursday, April 4, 8:30-9:30am
Cranberry Country Chamber of Commerce
9 Clayton Road Middleboro
Presented by Kevin Glynn;
Business, Executive, and Leadership Coach with Lighthouse Strategic Partners
Kevin has been helping business owners and executives increase their bottom line profits for 12 years. He graduated from Babson College, received his MBA from Northeastern, and Certificate of Advanced Management from Babson. He completed the 28th session of Harvard Business School’s “OPM” (Owners, Presidents, Management “Program).
“We have a proven method that has helped our clients double their profits, have the right team on board, and enjoy their lives, and we can show you how to do the same. This seminar will be the most rewarding investment of time to your business and your life. “ – Kevin Glynn, Lighthouse Strategic Partners
Sign up today for this insightful look into your company and gain some priceless tools that will assist you in creating a vision for your business for 2019 and beyond.